Experienced Health Care Assistants / HCA – Nursing Homes / Care Homes
You are probably a super Health Care Assistant (HCA) looking for full time or extra part time in a London nursing homes and care homes.
We are here because we support residential care homes and nursing homes throughout London with temporary staff for their elderly client groups.
APPLY BELOW >
Join the team of stress free agency nurses at Go Nurse
If you are looking for extra work as a HCA, we provide temporary work on behalf of our super clients with all the main nursing homes groups in the country, throughout London and beyond.
Pay and Benefits
- Earn from £9.00 up to £10.00 paid weekly
- Choose from day or night shifts (so you can work at a time that suits you)
- You’ll join our employee of the month scheme with prizes
- Amazing free CPD accredited training in many mandatory and specialist subjects
- Free uniform
Mobile Shift Technology
- Share your work availability
- Accept shifts on the go!
- See your assignment details
- Check payroll information
Training and Revalidation
- Access to our first class learning & professional development platform
- Fully accredited face to face and distance learning courses
Hold on, what other Nursing Agency gives you this?
Now the detail
- To provide a high quality of care to adults in accordance with the homes guidelines and procedures
- To be able to provide personal care for adults
- To provide care which focuses on the needs of the individual
- Promoting independence and choice
- Assist to prepare breakfast, lunch and or dinner
- Follow individual care plans and ensure all client needs are met
- Assist with day to day activities within the home
- You must have at least 1 to 2 years UK care experience,
- Minimum of 1 years UK care experience with in a care home setting
- At least 3 years checkable work history and references
- Original passport, documented right to work in the UK, National Insurance number
- Be en-route to completion of your Care Certificate or NVQ qualified
- Complete a new advanced DBS with Inivo current cost £50.60 (The DBS update service is zero cost)
- Supporting older people with dementia, the frail or young adults with physical or learning disabilities
- Experience with care plans and risk assessments that reflect the wishes and needs of the individuals
- Work within the guidance of each home and healthcare organisation that your shift is based.
APPLY NOW >
How to apply for a nursing job
You can register below for nursing jobs right now, even on your phone.
Call our 24 hour recruitment hotline on 01978 227 271.
|Stress Free Agency||Our technology is revolutionary for nursing agencies|
|Training||Access our first class CPD accredited learning platform|
|Uniforms||Free uniforms provided|
|Payroll||Daily Pay Options|
|Pay||Great rates of pay|