Experienced Health Care Assistants / HCA – Nursing Homes / Care Homes
You are probably a super Health Care Assistant (HCA) looking for full time or extra part time in a London nursing homes and care homes.
We are here because we support residential care homes and nursing homes throughout London with temporary staff for their elderly client groups.
Join the team of stress free agency nurses at Go Nurse
If you are looking for extra work as a HCA, we provide temporary work on behalf of our super clients with all the main nursing homes groups in the country, throughout London and beyond.
Pay and Benefits
- Earn from £9.00 up to £10.00 paid weekly
- Choose from day or night shifts (so you can work at a time that suits you)
- You’ll join our employee of the month scheme with prizes
- Amazing free CPD accredited training in many mandatory and specialist subjects
- Free uniform
Mobile Shift Technology
- Share your work availability
- Accept shifts on the go!
- See your assignment details
- Check payroll information
Training and Revalidation
- Access to our first class learning & professional development platform
- Fully accredited face to face and distance learning courses
Hold on, what other Nursing Agency gives you this?
Now the detail
- To provide a high quality of care to adults in accordance with the homes guidelines and procedures
- To be able to provide personal care for adults
- To provide care which focuses on the needs of the individual
- Promoting independence and choice
- Assist to prepare breakfast, lunch and or dinner
- Follow individual care plans and ensure all client needs are met
- Assist with day to day activities within the home
- You must have at least 1 to 2 years UK care experience,
- Minimum of 1 years UK care experience with in a care home setting
- At least 3 years checkable work history and references
- Original passport, documented right to work in the UK, National Insurance number
- Be en-route to completion of your Care Certificate or NVQ qualified
- Complete a new advanced DBS with Inivo current cost £50.60 (The DBS update service is zero cost)
- Supporting older people with dementia, the frail or young adults with physical or learning disabilities
- Experience with care plans and risk assessments that reflect the wishes and needs of the individuals
- Work within the guidance of each home and healthcare organisation that your shift is based.
How to apply for a nursing job
You can register online for nursing jobs right now, even on your phone.
Call our 24 hour recruitment hotline on 01978 227 271.
Image already added
|Stress Free Agency||Our technology is revolutionary for nursing agencies|
|Training||Access our first class CPD accredited learning platform|
|Uniforms||Free uniforms provided|
|Payroll||Daily Pay Options|
|Pay||Great rates of pay|